Tuesday, September 27, 2011

120 Broadway - Equitable Building progress

Been insanely busy past couple of weeks, and I'm working on some personal pieces that I'm really excited about. However, won't be posting them till they are finished and polished ^_^.

But! I've been working on rebuilding the financial district for the company I'm with. I have to rebuild it in a post-explosion environment. Lots of research and structural drawing came in to play to help me get some close-to-near accurate sizes to scale. Thank you Mr. Burghy's Structural Drawing Class.

Here is some of my progress, got lots to do.. but it's fun to see it start to come together.






I put a photo of the actual 120 Broadway Equitable building next to the model in progress for comparison. It's one of the many many references I grabbed from the web.

1 comment: